środa, 29 lipca 2015

13arts - Be awesome / Być niezwykłym

Witam wszystkich! Chciałabym Wam pokazać mój kolejny layout dla 13arts.
Do mojego projektu wybrałam papier 'Polaris' z kolekcji 13arts 'Starlight' 
 
Hello everybody! I'd like to share with you my next layout for 13arts.
For my project, I choose a 'Polaris' paper  from the 13arts 'Starlight' collection.


Kilka zbliżeń


Some close-ups


Do zrobienia mojego tła wybrałam kilka mgiełek, gesso, srebrny brokat hologramowy, naturalną mikę w płatkach, barwiony żwirek z żelem mediowym. 

To create my background I have chosen the few mists, gesso, silver hologram glitter, natural mika flakes and grained grit with gel medium.



Mój layout udekorowałam własnoręcznie zrobionymi kwiatami z papierów 13arts. 

I decorated my layout with some hand-made flowers from 13arts papers.






Silver hologram glitter
Natural mika flakes - silver
Colored Fine - Grained Grit
Medium żelowe- Gel medium MAT
Gesso - grunt akrylowy 120ml  
Szpachelka malarska nr 8 
 

Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! White     
Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! Black  
Acrylic Modeling Paste
Acrylic Liquid Medium
Paper Starlight - Polaris
Paper Starlight - Virgo
Ayeeda Mist Pastel Kobalt
Ayeeda Mist Pastel Blue
Ayeeda Mist Pastel Mint
Mgiełka perłowa - Brown Light 
Mask - Stencil - Stars 
Tekturka Chipboard "Starlight-words"   



Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia!

  Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

 
Anna Rogalska

5 komentarzy:

Sanderijn de Bruin pisze...

Lovely layout and lovely colors...I like the circle and all the sparkles!

Kathy Bradley pisze...

I know I keep saying this - but you have such an eye for design and colors - another gorgeous layout!

Paper Attic pisze...

The glitter and the mica flakes just add so much beauty to this one, so lovely!

Bente Fagerberg pisze...

As always I am in love with your beautiful backgrounds.
Love the glitter effects etc. TFS! Enjoy the week end!!

Ludkasz pisze...

Magiczne!