czwartek, 17 lipca 2014

Fly high with 13arts / Leć wysoko z 13arts

Witam wszystkich! Chcę podzielić się z Wami moim najnowszym LO stworzonym z papierów "Fly Away" oraz niektórych mediowych produktów 13@rts, które szczegółowo wypisałam poniżej.

Hello everybody!
I want to share with you my latest layout created with 'Fly Away' papers and some 13@rts mixed media products here which I will detail below.

Aby utworzyć różowe tło użyłam pastelowej mgiełki i farb. Dodałam dwa wspaniałe, ręcznie wykonane kwiaty. A oto zdjęcia z bliska ...

To create the pink background I used  pastel mist and paints. I added two gorgeous, handmade flowers. And here are some close up photos...
 



7 komentarzy:

1CardCreator pisze...

Gorgeous lay out, I love all the texture and inking you did on it. ~Diane

asica.p pisze...

Aniu uwielbiam patrzeć na Twoje prace!

Miae pisze...

Dramatic, gorgeous layout!

Mona Pendleton pisze...

Beautiful layout!

Sue Kosec pisze...

Absolutely STUNNING.
SuZeQ

Ros Crawford pisze...

Absolutely gorgeous .. I love the colours and your photo os beautiful!

Kirsty Vittetoe pisze...

I really like that photo of YOU and all the patterns & textures on your layout too!